Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me get to the next part in this video game?

The other day my friend and I started talking about video games and I dug into my cd case and found my Tomb Raider Chronicles game and now I'm stuck, can you help? It's the game where she starts out at the opera... I'm at the part where there is a huge soldier/gladiator head that shoots green lasers at you and there is a small room on the other side with a big red box that has a silver/gray pole type thing sticking out in the lower left hand corner. Please help if you can, I'm obssesed now but can't get past that part.



Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me get to the next part in this video game?events



The best way to do it is to download a walk through, i have played it in the past; but i would be here for days trying to explain what to do. Google the name of the game and add walk through. I hope this helps.



Can anyone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me get to the next part in this video game?home theatre opera theater



go to www.gamefaqs.com and look for a FAQ/walk through, or u could just buy the walk through in a video game store.
go to gamefaqs.com and look for a FAQ/walkthrough. It will walk you throught the entire game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover