Thursday, December 10, 2009

Samsung K3 - how can I get the folder name in Windows Explorer to show as an album name?

My Samsung K3 is working fine. I have my music organized on my PC in folders. For example, I've ripped music from a CD to Windows Explorer; I gave the folder the name of the album. From my opera CD "La Traviata" I have a folder called "La Traviata" with many tracks as separate files in that folder. When I use Windows Explorer to move the files to the K3, the album title is stated as "Unknown". Any ideas how to get the album name in? None of my CDs are what might be called "popular", so they won't be found online.



Thanks



Samsung K3 - how can I get the folder name in Windows Explorer to show as an album name?performing arts center



Right click a folder and you can rename it.



If that music is attached to a music program, though, the music program wont know where that music is after you change the folder name and you will have to retell the music program where the songs are.



What music player if any are you using to transfer those songs to your samsung? You have to change the albums name, not the folders name. Put that song into a music player like windows media player or itunes and change the album info there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover