Sunday, December 6, 2009

Please Help With Some Halloween/Horror Tunes For Halloween Party?

I decided to mix my own cd of Halloween tunes for a party to play in the background. I'm going to show what I have so far and if there is anything else you think I should add please tell me. Thanks!



Halloween Theme



Beetlejuice Theme



Hello Zep (SAW Theme)



This Is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas



Ghostbusters Theme



The Munsters Theme



The Addams Family Theme



Candyman Theme



Monster Mash



The Phantom of the Opera



Tales From The Crypt Theme



Unsolved Mysteries Theme



Psycho Theme



Are You Ready For Freddy? - Fat Boys



The Undertaker WWF Theme



The Exorcist Theme



A Nightmare On Elm Street Theme



Friday the 13th Theme



JAWS Theme



Please Help With Some Halloween/Horror Tunes For Halloween Party?getting late



Werewolves of London



Thriller



Freaks Come out at Night



Nightmare on My Street-Fresh Prince



Flying Purple People Eater



Please Help With Some Halloween/Horror Tunes For Halloween Party?regal theater opera theater



All the ones you posted are great. Get some Marylin Manson tunes mixed up in there if you really want to add a creepy scary feel to your party.
The song Marion Barfs by Clint Mansell. I think it'd be great for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover