Sunday, December 6, 2009

Well known artists that have recorded lullabies.?

My cuzin Amanti was born yesterday and I wanted to make her a cd with lullabies on it but all I keep finding when I download the songs are lullabies sung by opera people. She is an African- American 7lb 11oz baby and her mom really wants me to make her a lullaby cd. If you know any famous celebrities that have recorded lullabies please let me know.



Well known artists that have recorded lullabies.?movie theatre



I know Celine Dion put out a cd with lullabies when her son was born.



Sing-A-Longs %26amp; Lullabies for the Film Curious George (Jack Johnson) 路 Sing-A-Longs %26amp; Lullabies for the Film Curious George



hope this helps



Well known artists that have recorded lullabies.?playhouse opera theater



"Golden Slumbers: A Father's Lullaby" and "Golden Slumbers: A Father's Love" are two albums with all lullabies by famous singers and musicians.



http://www.goldenslumbers.com/
metallica



enter sandman
shawn colvin
Maybe?? "Mockingbird"-by Eminem...the clean one though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover