Sunday, December 6, 2009

What about this rap verse i keep messi up my post?

Its the drinker of the flow deep thinker ya know



So much complexity, they cant stand next to me



Lyrics at the gates of insanity mind set at clarity



im bout more but spotlights on me



I need a shinin moment before the atonement



I shall take my last moment of me



Last longer than corpse of a mummy



truthfully there is only one me



This the turn around intellect higher than crack bound



stealing out the lost and found



Trick the system into loggin into me



Tryin to figure me out til its lost its energy



So into me like a tv poppin off like a cd



Can never see me like stevie



wonder if I will ever touch the top like an upper



Categorized as an other of the rap genre



When mainstream sounding like an opera



Loud and obnoxious im bound to stop this



Break in like a lockpick spare keys in my pocket



I believe i got the right stock pick



What about this rap verse i keep messi up my post?ballet



the lines are too fast, you need more syllbales, make it smooth



What about this rap verse i keep messi up my post?globe theater opera theater



What is it about?
What is the meaning of the rap? It seems like just a bunch of rhyming for some reason try to put some more thought into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover