Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can you tell me about the band Enigma?

I have heard the song Gravity of Love but nothing more of theirs. Are there songs similar to Gravity of Love or are they instrumental. I just seem to like the rythm with the opera and orchestra. If anybody listens to E.S.Posthumus, could you also tell me if their CD is in stores or if I can download their music?



Can you tell me about the band Enigma?shows



yup all of their stuff is like gravity. you should check out the song sadness, it's amazing



Can you tell me about the band Enigma?comedy show opera theater



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/104-...



You can go to www.limewire.com %26amp; install it %26amp; then down load
Not really, they are and remain to be a bit of a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover