Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm making a 90's Music CD, Help me find some good 90's Songs.?

Okay I want to make this CD with all the hits from the 90's....I'm only looking for songs that are pop, hip-hop, r%26amp;b, rap, reggae. NO!!! ROCK, HARD ROCK, POP ROCK, JAZZ, OPERA, OR GOSPEL SONGS PLEASE...Just some famous hits or one hit wonders from the years 1990-1999.....



I'm making a 90's Music CD, Help me find some good 90's Songs.?binoculars



Okay....this is way too hard because there are so many



1. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (1998)



2. Madonna - Ray of Light (1998)



3. Ducan Sheik - Barely Breathing (1997)



4. UB40 - Can't help falling in love (1993)



5. u2 - Even Better than the Real Thing (1992)



6. Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray (1993)



7. Nirvana - Come as You Are (1992)



8. Right Said Fred - I'm too Sexy (1992)



9. Sheryl Crowe - All I want to Do (1994)



10. Big Mountain - Baby I love Your Way (1994)



11. Spin Doctors - Two Princes (1993)



12.Tom Petty %26amp; the Heartbreakers - Last Dance w/ Mary Jane (1994)



13. Kris Kross - Jump



14. Alanis Morrissette - Ironic (1996)



15. Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffanys



16. Smashing Pumpkins - 1979 (1996)



17. Will Smith - Miami (1999)



18. Soul Asluym - Runaway Train (1993)



19. Bryan Adams - Have you Ever Really Loved a Woman (1995)



20. Seal - Kiss from a Rose (1995)



I'm making a 90's Music CD, Help me find some good 90's Songs.?violin opera theater



1. sugar ray-every morning



2. the offspring- super fly



3. greenday- basket case



4-the cure- Friday i`m in love



5. beastie boys- sabotage



6. emf- unbelieveable



7. en vogue- my loving( you`re never gonna get it)



8. madonna- ray of light



9. maxi priest- close to you



10.crystal waters- gypsy woman



11-diana king- shy guy



12- spin doctors- two princes



13-beck- loser



14-lauren hill- that thing doo woop
Unbreak my heart



Hero (mariah carey)



My All (Mariah Carey)



When I need you (celine dion)
Hi, there are so much good 90's songs try this site



http://www.onehitwondercenter.com



they also have huge selection of songs and samples. also news and still updating everyday



Hope this ll help



SD
anything by Babyface. Bobby Brown's - Don't Be Cruel was out in the early 90's, Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby, Hold On - EnVogue, Knockin Boots, Mama Said knock You Out - LL Cool J, One More Try, Rub You the RIght Way - Johnny Gill, You Can't Touch THis, Baby Got Back, Boom I got your boyfriend, Gonna Make you Sweat, I wanna sex you up, Motown Philly.



These are mostly dance/club (at the time) songs. Also, rave music was just starting then.
You can search google.com or ixquick.com for 90's music, 90's one hit wonders, etc and they'll give you links to sites where you can buy those cds. When you get to those sites, just click on the artist's names or the song lists in the cds and you'll get lots of information to work with.



This is one link that I found: http://www.rhapsody.com/raphiphop/hitmak... It lists tracks, artists, and albums and you can see all the info in the album.



Another site: http://www.onehitwondercentral.com/ (this is a fantastic site with the details from all the decades)



Good luck with your cd. :)
"Tonight, Tonight, Tonight"-Smashing Pumpkins
any mariah carey songs.. yup yup!! she'll be the one u want.. maybe you would enjoy hero, daydream, emotions, butterfly, or rainbow.. all by mariah carey! if you need anymore i'll be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover