Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you upload music onto Endless Ocean for wii?

I want to put the Jack Johnson CD on there, but how?



Please help! They have like...opera on it, and I LOVE the game, but the opera......I CAN'T STAND!



How do you upload music onto Endless Ocean for wii?opera music



First, you need to have an SD card. If you don't have one, they can be bought at most electronics stores. Next, you just put it in the reader and copy the music onto it. Then, you have to place it in the little slot on the front of the Wii. I think you go to options on the menu, and it'll be there. But, you need to have itunes or windows media player to have the files on. If you don't have either, get one.



Hope I helped.



How do you upload music onto Endless Ocean for wii?opera sheet music opera theater



Put your music on an SD card then connect to the wii

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover