Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there Chinese love songs that are like american soap opera's or musical's?

A long time I was listening to a Chinese girl's cd and she said they had a lot of duet songs.



Is there Chinese love songs that are like american soap opera's or musical's?sunshine



Hmmm. I don't know. I only know the band S.H.E. maybe others, but I can't think of them. Funny, you'd think that someone Chinese would know chinese songs and stuff, but I don't. Apparently, neither do you. At the moment.



Is there Chinese love songs that are like american soap opera's or musical's?star theater opera theater



are you kidding me? you know how china is notorious for movie piracy. well, it spreads to song piracy. there are a lot of chinese singers who sings american songs but it's in chinese. have you heard beat it from michael jackson in chinese? it's something to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover