Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have you ever heard of this before?

I am running XP Media Center 2002 which is factory installed. I created a recovery disk and to my surprise it had some version of Linux on it. I am not mistaken by this and the CD was new and empty when I made the recovery disk. I have not checked out yet what Linux version it is but will do so when I have some extra time. It raises eyebrowes and I would like to get some input in this matter. Feel free to contact me at mail4.101@gmail.com or mail4.101@opera.com



Have you ever heard of this before?greek theater



I would not worry about it.



The computer manufacturer probably decided to use a Linux based program to run the recovery software to ensure that viruses would not be able to infect the recovery software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover